Friday, October 7, 2011

National League Division Series down to the wire: A fan’s reaction

Tonight is going to be a big night in the National League. Two deciding game 5's.

Here is one fan's reaction to all of the exciting. From Yahoo, here is David Mehrwein's article:
National League Division Series down to the wire: A fan’s reaction

Here is an excerpt: "There is nothing more exciting in any major sport's playoffs than an elimination game. I don't care what anyone else has to say, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. So when the NLDS kicks off the final two games on October 7 between the Diamondbacks and Brewers and the Phillies and Cardinals, you can bet I will be glued to my television.

For the Diamondbacks and Brewers, the Diamondbacks will look to complete their comeback from the brink of elimination when they went down 0-2 to the Brewers in the first two games of the series. As a fan, I would love nothing more than to see the Diamondbacks complete the come back. I know the Diamondbacks knocked my Giants out of the playoffs when the Giants were having their season worst August slump, but I wouldn't want any other team but the Diamondbacks to advance.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment